UnitedMilitaryTravel.com does not collect information automatically other than the information below. You have the option to submit personal information to UnitedMilitaryTravel.com though our website or via email. If you choose to provide that information to us, it will be stored in a CRM for marketing and sales purposes. We will not collect that personal information unless you choose to provide that information to us. Please see the disclosure below for automatically stored information, which is collected but not submitted by you directly.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you browse through any website, certain personal information about you can be collected and stored. We automatically collect & store the following information about your visit to our site:
– The name of the domain you use to access the Internet
– Internet browser used to access our site
– Type of device used to access our site (mobile phone, computer, tablet)
– The pages you visited
– The address of the website you came from when you visited our website;
– Keywords you typed in a search engine to find our website;
– Amount of time spent on the website, not limited to the time you spent on each page
– IP address associated with your visit
– The general geographical location from which you are visiting.
– Operating system which is being used during your visit
– The date and time of your visit, not limited to time zone
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about your visit other than something you specifically submit though our site.
Personally Provided Information:
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our websites.
If you choose to provide us with additional information about yourself through an e-mail message, submission form, application, chat session, survey, etc. We will keep that information for training purposes, statistical purposes, advertising, and sales purposes.
All communications addressed to the Webmaster are maintained for statistical purposes. These communications are archived on a daily basis, but are also protected by the Privacy Act which restricts our use of them, yet permits certain disclosures.
Opting Out of Notifications and Information:
At any time you may opt out of any notifications from UnitedMilitaryTravel.com by simply emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and making the Subject Line: “Remove me from Notifications”.
UnitedMilitaryTravel.com is a secure website hosted on an Approved Trusted server from GoDaddy.com
UnitedMilitaryTravel.com does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or statute. We do share this information with our sister companies. You may verify an affiliate or sister company on this company list by calling us at 866-582-9579 or emailing us at email@example.com